Supporting the management team of a Business Unit of the SNEF Group with a view to its potential spinoff, while remaining in the group. Strong growth and a broadening of the scope of consolidation gave rise to a variety of challenges:
- The cohesion of the management core with the arrival of new members on the management team,
- The strategic vision of positioning on the market and within the SNEF Group,
- The strengthening of the marketing and sales function,
- A better claim to belonging to the Group for more synergies,
- A strengthening of managerial skills.
Scope of intervention
- Management team
- Development of the strategic plan, vision and roadmap
- Accompaniment and piloting of the implementation
- A full diagnosis of the situation
- Competitive analysis, positioning, attractiveness, value propositions
- A detailed analysis of offers and charts of accounts
- The definition and implementation of a qualified operational action plan with specific deadlines
- An analysis of internal/external communication means and recommendations to ensure consistency.